Custom Christmas Magnets add a special touch on your refrigerator for Christmas time! Not to mention mine are super simple and cheap!
Here’s what you will need:
- 4 x 4 photo of your child, significant other, etc. (or wallet size photo)
- Scrapbook paper (I used the thick card stock)
- Scissors (for the scrapbook paper)
- Magnet strips (or circle magnets)
- Hot glue + hot glue gun (or regular glue)
- I had my photos printed in 4 x 4s and choose a Christmas themed photo.
2. I used hot-glue to fasten the cut-down scrapbook paper to the photo.
3. I used Mod-Podge to seal the photo.
4. The magnet already had sticky on it so I stuck it on the middle of the back and voila!
That’s it! I stick it to the fridge and it has worked great!