I am sharing my go-to breakfast casseroles because I mean who doesn’t love an All-In-One meal??! Especially breakfast!!
I pair some pancakes with these casseroles or fruit and my family eats them for breakfast or dinner 😉
These are two different casseroles (they taste very similar) but one has hash-browns and one has biscuits so here we go!
First you need to know what ingredients you will need:
(For the can of biscuits I get the large can that rise (not the flaky) but anything works!)
Next you need to follow the steps to make your casseroles:
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees
2. Prep 9 by 13 casserole dishes (2)
3. Place hashbrowns in bottom of one dish and place in oven while it preheats (this makes the hashbrowns crispier)
4. Cook meat (I browned my 1 pd of sausage on the stovetop and halved it for the recipes)
Next follow the steps for each separate recipe:
5. Now place your casseroles in the oven and cook for 25 to 30 minutes and yummy breakfast casseroles times 2!
(The Hash Breakfast takes less time so if you check on it at 20 minutes and the eggs are fully cooked then you can grab that dish out)
If you liked this recipe subscribe for more!
Mama Aerial 🍳🥓🥞